Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"teshinouyuki"..(2006.03.22)

Teshinouyuki means nothing in particular.. only that it's made up of the few words I really love to hear... or I really like...or has some meaning that is favorable to me!

  • "Tenshi" is found to mean "angel" in japanese.. and in teshinouyuki.. the letters of tenshi can be found in teshinouyuki although it's all jumbled up
  • "Yuki" is found to mean "snow" in japanese...although snow doesn't appear where I come from (Philippines..to remind you) well I really hope to be able to experience touching snow.. anytime in my future.. but well my love for "yuki" comes from my favorite anime character "Houjou, Yukino" (yukino first name) from the anime "Gatekeepers". She beholds the gate of ice and snow as she was trapped in time from when she remembers her most tragic past. Anyway I don't want spoilers soo soon.... in teshinouyuki... yuki is apparently in the end... as teshinouyuki =D (mind the color change)
  • the last letters are "ou" as for I really really admire the spelling of it.. like in houjou...youni...and well many more.. hehe =P this is something that I just love hearing..or spelling..lol anyway.. now you know what it means..

  • Okay then... other matters come in hand here! Teshinouyuki was supposedly a blog for anime matters.. but now I thought it still concerns anime.. but for a better purpose than "anime matters" I offer this site as to my knowledge in each anime.. I dunno if it would help okay.. but I advice for you not to trust each story as for I am no expert in this field.. (actually I'm just a student interested in each unique story of anime...)...to get to the basic point... this blog will contain the basic structures...(overview) of the anime I recently remembered... then I'll put up daily posts that would update each episode I remember.. but I'll caution you for spoilers anyway...
  • Hmm.. I've made some thinking... I have decided!! Yeah I have..about this blog anyway. so listen to my plans..ok? (1)First of all I decided to put up 4 categories of posts...(a)anime review...once a month, (b)character review...twice a month, (c)song download and lyrics...once a month, and lastly (d)special editions...probably things that "I know" from the anime (spoilers..lolx) or things "I thought" about the anime (my point of view...)...once in a while. (2)I plan to place the date / time check, for activities I did / changed in that current post... (3)I plan that for each month I'll choose a proper layout...I don't make layouts very well...trust me!...I just edit pre-made wallpapers.. okay sue me... :( but then I'll try my best to make my own!...once a month. and last of my plans..for now (4)I'll post some things to update the blog..Imean the next anime features, next song, next characters and etc.. just so I could post! hehe anyway...I'm sorry, the time I have for this isn't so nice 'cause I keep sleeping late just to post...hehe..so I limited the anime overviews.. and well the spoilers part 'aint that easy too....time check 2006.03.25 12:05 AM

Then and there... the whole blog makes sense does it not? I'll start tomorrow maybe.. anyway.. if you didn't understand... I'll just post a record of the story...plot and main characters (I'll research for their names..) -->for the no spoilers part... then i'll put up the things I know about the basic episodes.. I mean the things that concern the main characters and stuff... and also the whole point of the story.. details stuffies... -->that's for the with spoilers part...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home