Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Character # 1: Yukino Houjo/u


Yukino Houjo/u from Gatekeepers

Born: July 14, 1169 (...I never knew she was born 14 too.. oh and the year is not really sure...)
Height: 124 cm
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Purple (almost bluish too..)
Power: Gate of Ice and Snow - She can use her power to either freeze enemies solid or summon a blizzard, which covers everything in snow and ice. She has other powers other than her gate abilities, such as teleportation and the the ability to send people into a vision. Then there is the ability to freeze time where Yukino is able to prevent herself from aging.
Appearances: Gatekeepers (TV) and Gatekeepers 21
First Appearance: Gatekeepers - Episode 12: Fly to the North
Other Appearances in Gatekeepers (TV): Episode 20: Leap into the New Year, Episode 24: For Tomorrow's Smiles...
Quotes:
  • "If this is not the end of oblivion, then I shall live everyday as if my life were to end on this very day."
  • "Flowers of the cherry blossom bloom and fall, even as you watch. So it is with all those who quickly become no more. How bitter it is, that all I can do now is wait andwait even when all feelings inside me are like scenes of dusk. Everything disappears... peoples... words....even feelings.."
  • "To wait and wait and wait... To believe and believe and believe... Forget thee not for the reason I live on is for the day when my baby, my child comes home to me. Yonder north, geese sing their song, though their number is less than that which came without those who did not return. Travel to the house where the dead once lived, little singing bird. Only the sound from within is the sign of sorrow. And then only I am left behind to be alone once again. I wish I were a bird."
  • " I wanted to be bird. I consider the world to be easily distressed. Yet I cannot fly, unless I am a bird. But I can fly now. To here, to there, to beyond and wherever and still nowhere."
  • "The hopes you see, while in the realm of slumber are called dreams. So see the destitute world not with any substance."
  • "When you learn that the world is hollow, that is the time when sadness in you increases greatly. Everything disappears."
  • "Who knows where the wind who scatters flowers calls it home. Show me that place and I will sate my anger."
  • "Spring is in the air. Bright future is seen in the mountains."

Philippine Channels Playing it: Hero Channel
Other Notes from ME!: I never really thought we were so much alike.. I mean like the knee-length black hair she had...



and then the part that I love the color blue and violet on her eyes



but then.. I really just love the way she looks!!! Also the way I could look like her.. oh not really.. anyway.. =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home